Monday 1 August 2016

#210 'Ribbons and Bows'

Good Morning from a very very hot Cyprus!!
It's time for our new challenge at Ooh La La 'Ribbons and Bows' chosen by the lovely Julie. Last Avril asked you to add some texture to your creations. We had some fab entries and the results are in. So pop over to Ooh La La to see if you're a winner.( link in sidebar)

This is my inspiration for you.

 
I used the Ooh La La CD 'Carnival of Colour' to make this very pretty card. I start with basic white card stock and covered it with the designer paper from the CD. I punched out the scalloped circle in pink and a plain circle in the matching DP and then matted the two together. The image in the centre is also from the CD. It's decoupage to give it some height and texture. The tiny sentiment' Happy Birthday' is from the Ooh La La CD 'Yesterday's Memories'.
 
I die cut some daisy flowers from the DP and placed them on the delicate pink ribbons. Three deeper pink bows from my stash were added to the corners and the sentiment topper. Eh Voila!!
 
I hope you enjoy creating something for our challenge and don't forget there's a prize on offer too. More details on the challenge blog ( link in sidebar)
 
Have a great week whatever you're up too. I'm going to try to keep cool but I'm loosing the battle so far!!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card it is Wynn and such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Wish it was hot and sunny here too!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete