This is my inspiration for you.
My fold is called a Dutch fold I think. I started with a piece of sunny yellow card from a Lidls card pack. Then cut it to a 9 x 9inch square.
- Score at 1 1/2 and 7 1/2 inches
- Turn 90 degrees score at 3 and 6 inches
- Cut away the four corners where the score lines have intersected....you will see you have squares in each corner.
- Fold the long central strip with a mountain and valley fold to cover central image.
- Then fold up the bottom and top down to close.
I have used this fold before and you may have seen it earlier in the year when I made a Thank You card for a CD Sunday challenge. It makes a cute card but is quite small when completed.
I hope you'll be inspired to join us at Crafting with Dragonflies (link in side bar). Don't forget to check out the many great folds the rest of the team have created for your inspiration.
Thank you for visiting today, your lovely comments are always appreciated. Have a fun week and I look forward to visiting you soon.