Sunday 21 August 2016

Final week at Unstampabelles

Phewww we are nearly at the end of the month again and the Unstampabells challenge this month is nearly at an end. We have had some wonderful entries so far. What a creative lot you are!!! I have been amazed!! The challenge is to make something other than a card and the optional twist is to link it to a tutorial.

This is my final  inspiration for you.


The box was created with a new die I got to play with recently. I must admit I do alter many boxes....great passion of mine.....but I don't normally make them from 'scratch'. So this die was a first for me. It's different also in the fact it has a hinged lid.

I die cut it with pink card stock and then used some pretty papers to decorate it. Always the fun part right crafters!! It folded together very easily. I finally added some lace that I'd bought in France when we visited friends there last year. They had many Brochants or Antique and Craft markets so you can imagine I was in my element exploring and trying to seek out useful goodies!! I added a hand tied lace bow and a flat backed pearl to finish.

Box Top


As usual there is a prize on offer for the winner. It's been donated by our lovely leader Susan.

 
                                               It's a lovely Butterfly Stem die by Bellina.

For more inspiration pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) Also check out and leave some love for my wonderful teamies. Their creations always amaze me!!

Have fun and I'll be visiting you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful box, love your decoration
    I was making something today for the challenge but I don't think it's up to your standard.
    Hope you are staying cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret we would love to see your project. You always make such great projects. Trying to keep cool but it's not easy xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful decorated box love the papers and tulle bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete