Saturday 6 August 2016

'Something Humorous' with the Dragonflies.

Good Morning from a hot and sticky Cyprus!! It's time for another challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. We had lots of entries for our last challenge and Hilde is busy choosing her Top Three......they'll be posted next week. Thank you for all the great entries . I really enjoyed visiting your blogs.

This time it's CG's choice of theme and she would like 'Something Humorous'.....it's always good to open up a card that makes us smile.....a great feel good factor!

Here is my inspiration for you.


I always think of Gus when a fun male card is asked for. There are just so many humorous images and sentiments in this range. The background paper is from a CD as I messed up the original paper.....thank goodness I found something in my stash that matched perfectly. I added the peel off number 70 to the balloon and Voila!!
                                                                   The sentiment says:

           ' You know you're getting older when you sit in your rocking chair but can't get it going'

Hope you can  join in this challenge and make us smile. I look forward to visiting you to say Hi!!
Have a great crafty week!!

2 comments:

  1. HI Wynn what a great card I love these sort of cards they are so funny.
    And your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the brilliant Bugaboo images and sentiments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete