Monday 29 August 2016

#212 Ooh La La 'Girlie'

God morning crafters it's time for another challenge at Ooh La La. This time Deborah has chosen a great theme  'Girlie'. So plenty of scope for your yummy embellishments to come out of the craft room  to create some pretty deigns.
Last time we asked you to use 3 Embellishments on your creations and you certainly Wowed us!! Pop over to see if you're a winner!! (link in sidebar)

Here is my 'Girlie' inspiration for you.


I used the OOh La La CD ' Yesterday's Memories' for my card. I went to the quick cards section and printed off the layout. Then added it to the pink backing paper from the backgrounds section of the CD. The pink bow is hand tied and I added a cream paper rose to the centre. Finally I created a banner from the ribbon and added it to the bottom with three flower gems. Voila!!

I look forward to visiting your blogs to check out your 'Girlie' cards. There's a prize for the winner donated by .ooh-la-la-craft shop. You will also find all the CDs that have been used by the design team here too plus plenty of ideas from the gallery for your inspiration.

Have a fun week whatever you are doing!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love your gorgeous image and beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very girly card love the vintage image and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Bow attracts me lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very girlie! Love that lush bow goes beautifully with the layout.

    ReplyDelete