Sunday 14 August 2016

'Anything but a card'

We are mid-way through the month, would you believe and it's time for more inspiration from the team at Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) This time Susan wanted us to make anything BUT a card so we've had fun stretching our creativity!! The twist is to add a tutorial or link to a tutorial. You don't have to use the twist to be in with a chance of winning a great prize BUT you must remember not to use stamps, digi or otherwise, in making your creation.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I've been trying my hand at book folding and saw this great tute on You Tube .youtube.com by Debbi Moore. It's a cute little hedgehog which I decided would be a lady hedgehog and added ribbon hairband and flowers and gems to pretty her up. The eyes and nose are purple gems.


Of course I didn't forget the 'back' and added a doiley and a gem brad to finish.

 
How cute is 'she'!!
I hope I've inspired you to have a go. There's a yummy prize too kindly donated by Susan.
 
 
So what are you waiting for . Let your imagination loose and get creating. For more inspiration pop over to Unstampabelles  ( link in side bar)
 
Have a crafty week and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wynn! She's adorable! Hubby and I love hedgehogs and put food out for them every night. Last night we had 2 at the same time - I think they must have been mother and baby. You've made a great job of the book folding, I don't like most of the 'words' people do but I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. I adore hedgehogs too....they look so cute you were lucky to see a little family xx

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Wynn. I love the embellishments you've added. Such a lovely keepsake for someone. You've definitely inspired me to have a go. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. Think I might make some smaller ones too. A family of baby hedgehogs yeh!!

      Delete
  3. So adorable; what a creative book folding project. I love that she's a "she"... all she needs now is a name!

    ReplyDelete