Monday 20 February 2017

Unstampabelles

Where do the weeks go!! We are already into week 3 for our challenge at Unstampabelles and so far your entries have been stunning for the 'Anything Goes' challenge with the added twist to use something new and tell us what it is. There's a great prize on offer too.

 
                                A new craft magazine with stamps, embossing folder and die.

                                                          Here is my inspiration for you.

 
It's for the newly weds and a wish for their new life together
 
Inside shows a new fold , for me,. I love trying out new folds and this one was a wee bit tricky but I got there in the end!!
 
This is the reverse with the greeting and good wishes.
The whole thing came in kit form with instructions which made it slightly easier to assemble. I added a ribbon bow and gems to the front Et Voila!!
 
I hope I've inspired you to try something new and join our challenge. You'll find more inspiration from the design team at Unstampabelles (link in sidebar)
Have a great week crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this card on their blog and thought WOW, it's stunning and brilliant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wynn what a fabulous card. You and your folds. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Wynn - it is so elegant. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete