Saturday 25 February 2017

'Purple' with the Dragonflies

We had some lovely 'girlie' entries for our last challenge. Hilde will have a task on her hand choosing her Top Three!! This time we are looking for the colour 'Purple'. This is a lovely colour to work with so I expect to see lots of yummy entries this time too.

This is my inspiration for you.


I used white card stock for the base and then die cut a trellis mat in white also. This was layered on to some sparkly purple card stock. The embossed strips were then added on top to create three panels. I had some soft white lace in my stash that I'd bought at a market I went to in France two years ago! It definitely need to be loved so I made a small cone with it and placed the purple roses inside. I also added a strip of it across the lower half of the trellis. I added some purple beads, which were on a wire strip, and twisted them around the 'bouquet'. Finally a computer generated the greeting 'Congratulations' was added to the lace strip. Et Voila!

I hope you'll be inspired to join us and for more lovely creations pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have been making.....you won't be disappointed. Remember this is a fun, cards only challenge. I look forward to visiting you soon.

Have a crafty weekend!!

2 comments: