Saturday 11 February 2017

'For The Girls'

Time for our next challenge with the Dragonflies. We had some great entries for 'Valentines' last time and Hilde will have her Top Three for you next weekend....going to be a difficult job choosing methinks!!

This time another lovely challenge as we are looking for girly cards. Now who doesn't like making those girly cards!! Not many of us I imagine.

 Here is my inspiration for you. I have made a Pop and Twist card for a friend who wanted something girly for her Grand Daughter


'Pop and Twist' closed with belly band.
 
I used Isabella Designer Paper stack by Bobunni for the background of the front cover. I had a lovely topper in my stack which had a postcard image attached and the greeting 'On Your Birthday'. This matched with the pinks so I used this for the greeting. I used a Hunky Dory strip for the belly band. The size of these strips are perfect for wrapping around this type of card and I have used them often. I layered the sparkly '20' and name on grey from the same paper pack and placed it on a pink matt.

 
'Pop and Twist' inside
 
I used the Bobunni stack again for the base backgrounds and added embellishments from my stash. Lots of girly things on each section can be seen below.
 

 
 
And finally the back cover with verse and border generated from CD Greeting Card Factory and layered on the Bobunni paper stack again.
 
 
I hope you'll be inspired to join our fun challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar)
Have a great weekend and I look forward to visiting you soon.
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, not seen this shape before, definately one to remember for a special card. Love the design

    ReplyDelete