Sunday 5 February 2017

'Unstampabelles' are back and it's.......

.....'Anything Goes. An easy challenge to start our new year off. We've had a lovely long break and our batteries are recharged and we are ready to go!!

It's 'Anything Goes' with the twist being to use something new. There's always a yummy prize on offer, kindly donated by our lovely leader Susan.

It's a brand new magazine with gift that is unopened. How generous is this!!

Here is my inspiration for you.


I used card stock from a pack I got from Lidls'. It was full of items with Autumnal colours. I thought this would be perfect for a male card. I made a matt from brown card stock which I had embossed using a new chevron embossing folder a friend kindly lent to me.  Then I die cut the cogs, again using a new die set. I layered these and then added them to a die cut ribbon and embossed strip .  Finally adding a circular 'Happy Birthday' gold peel off. Et Voila!!

I hope you will join our challenge. It would be lovely to get lots of entries for our first challenge of 2017. And don't forget the yummy prize!! I look forward to visiting you soon to see what you've created.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments: