Sunday 29 March 2020

#32 CD Sunday Plus

Another week over and I, like many others, are still isolating. It's week 3 for me!! How is everyone doing? At least we can keep sane with our crafting.

This week at CD Sunday Plus Margaret is our host. We also have some sad news. Jane who has been a guest designer for a number of years has decided to retire from all her Designer commitments due to family reasons. We will miss her and seeing her fabulous creations. Sending you much love Jane and please keep in touch.

As usual at CD Sunday Plus the challenge is 'Anything Goes' as long as you use something from a CD, USB or download and tell us your source, to be in with chance of making the Host's Top Three.

Here is my inspiration fro you.


I decided to make a start on my Easter cards whilst in isolation. This the first of them. I used a lovely image of Daffodils from Crafts You Print. The artwork is from Sandie Burchell. It was actually an insert which I printed on to card then cut to size. So I still have the other half to play around with. I mounted on a green background from card I had in stock. I made a matching green matt for the greeting and created the 'Happy Easter' greeting using the CD Greeting Card Factory Deluxe.

I hope you have a great week crafting and STAY SAFE!! Don't go out unless you really have to and remember social distancing if you do.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your image and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the frame and the simple flower image.
    I am certainly crafting up a storm to keep me occupied. No excuses this year for not having the Christmas cards done on time.
    Take care Wynn.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete