Sunday 1 March 2020

#98 Unstampabelles.

Good Afternoon everyone or Good Morning if you are in Tasmania and all points South!!

It's a new month so a new challenge at Unstampabelles. A new month. Wow! Where does the time go.

This month, following our positive theme for the year, is 'Hope!'

So we are looking for projects with e.g flowers, castles in the air, sunshine etc Anything that reflects new beginnings, energy and youth. Tell us about your project too. The TWIST this time is to use  yellow as your main theme.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I created this for a young lady who was about to embark on a new life at University. I used the wooden letter 'E', her initial, and painted it in a creamy colour. I added three yellow, silk flowers, from my stash. Then added some darker yellow gems and finished off with some yellow nylon ribbon to create a hanger.
 (Looking at it now I think it may be upside down DUH!. Hope she didn't notice!)

I hope, no pun intended, you will join us this month . Don't forget we are Unstampabelles so NO STAMPS please!

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment