Sunday 1 March 2020

#30 CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning . Well it's time for a new challenge at CD Sunday Plus. Where does the time go? I hope you haven't suffered too badly from flooding. We have been very lucky here in the North East as the days have been dry and sunny even tho bitterly cold. We seem to have missed all the storms!

Our challenge is 'Anything Goes' as long as you us something from a CD, a digi dowload or a USB and tell us your source then you'll be considered for our Design Teams Top Three.

Here is my inspiration for you.

I used a lovely download from Crafts You Print. I loved all the delicate blue shades. It seemed just perfect for a New Baby Boy. I like traditional colours for babies. How about you?

Hope you are keeping dry and have been  busy crafting. Hope you'll join us this fortnight for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Wynn. I like the traditional colours for 'baby' cards but sadly I don't have to make many any more. I only have one grandchild and she is a bit young yet.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love this design and like Carol sadly I dont have any children to make for

    ReplyDelete