Sunday 15 March 2020

#31 CD Sunday Plus

Good morning everyone. Well we are halfway through  March and it's time for another challenge at CD Sunday Plus. I am hosting it this time so I am looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations. It's 'Anything Goes' as usual as long as long as you use something from a CD, USB or Digital Download when creating your project. Don't forget to tell us your source and then you'll be in with a chance of being in my Top Three.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I made this for a young man who will be 5 years old this month. He loves pirates so I thought this was perfect when I saw it at Crafts You Print.

I started with green card stock and folded it landscape orientation. The added a yellow matt. and the image . It seemed a bit bare at the side so I used the extra embellishments down the side on a yellow matt. I added further embellishments along the edge of the image.

I hope you can join us this time and also I hope you are all keeping well. At least we crafters won't be bored if we do have to self isolate because of this nasty virus. You got to look positive in these troubled times eh!

Have a great crafty week. 

2 comments:

  1. A great card Wynn. I agree with your comments about not getting bored. I reckon that I will have all my Xmas cards made by the time we are allowed out again.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete