Sunday 16 February 2020

CD Sunday Plus #29

Good Morning everyone. It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday Plus hosted by Jocelyn. As usual its 'Anything Goes' as long as you use something in your project from either a CD, USB or Digi download and tell us your source.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have used a download from Crafts You Print. I added the image to a piece of folded A4 white card stock. The image was decoupage but I decided to keep it flat for posting. I added a peel off greeting and Voila....finished. I did add the child's age but took the photograph before I had done this.....then forgot to take another duh!!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge. Pop over to CD Sunday Plus (link in sidebar) for more inspiration from the Design Team plus the Top Three are there also from Challenge #27 which I hosted.

Have a great week and thank you for your comments which are always read and appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely image full of fun for a child

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card for a little one. So colourful.
    Hugs
    carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    What a great card, I bet the recipient loved it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete