Sunday 2 February 2020

CD Sunday Plus #28

Good Morning everyone. It's time for a new challenge at CD Sunday Plus and again it's 'Anything Goes'. Margaret is our host this time. It was my turn to host last time and we had some fabulous entries thus making my task of choosing Top Three a wee bit difficult. Thank you for all those amazing entries.

My inspiration for you this time.



This card is made for a dear friend who is very stylish and her favourite colour is.....yes you guessed it....Yellow!!

 When I spotted this image in 'My Pictures' I couldn't resist printing it off to make her this card. I think the image may be from Crafts You Print but I'm not sure as I've had it for eons.  I printed the designer paper and sentiment from an Ooh La La CD 'Everyday Occasions'. The white matt was embossed and I finished off with some wide ribbon to create the 'chocolate box' bow and added the small flower from my stash.

(I know the corners are bending up a little but I have now adhered them more securely)

I hope you'll be tempted to join us this time and I look forward to visiting your crafty blogs soon.

If you leave a comment Thank You....all comments are read and appreciated.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely glamorous card and I love the embossing. I love the soft lemon yellow tones.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and your layout

    ReplyDelete