Sunday 2 February 2020

Unstampabelles #97

Good Afternoon everyone. I think it will be morning now in Tasmania so Good Day to you all.

It's the first challenge of the year at Unstampabelles.  This challenge is entitled 'Who Am I?' We would like you to create something positive. The Twist is to use bright colours and/or explain about about yourself and why you created this piece in your journalling.

As usual NO STAMPS please!!

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have created a bright, cheerful tag. I found the inspirational words in my stash of pics. I am not sure where they came from but I thought they were very apt for our challenge and summed up perfectly who I am!.




I hope you'll be inspired to join us and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Don't forget there's always a prize for the challenge winner.

Have a crafty week!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Wynn
    Loved your tag and the inscription you used! Thank you for the lovely comments that you leave on my layouts for UnstampaBelles..it is much appreciated!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete