Sunday 19 January 2020

CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning everyone. Well what a lot of entries we had for our last challenge, thank you. to all who entered. I think Jane is going to have a task on her hands trying to choose her Top Three!!!

It's my turn to host the challenge this fortnight and as usual it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you use a CD or digi download in your project and tell us your source.

Here is my inspiration for you.


The CD I used was the  'Be Bunni Love Collection' by Crafters Companion. I used 'Card Making Factory Deluxe' to create the background paper. The sentiment topper was in my stash.

Well I think you'll agree I'm nice and early for my Valentines make this year.

I hope you can join us for our challenge this week (link in sidebar) and if you leave a comment on my blog ....Thank You....All your comments are read and appreciated.

Have a crafty week!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute bunny image and I love the backing paper you have created.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I really love this image and the backing paper that you used

    ReplyDelete