Sunday 5 January 2020

Happy New Year!




Wishing everyone a
 happy, 
healthy,
 and peaceful 

2020!




This is our first challenge for 2020 at CD Sunday Plus #26. I hope you have all had a great Christmas with your family and enjoyed the festivities of New Year.

The challenge is Anything Goes as long as you use something from a CD, USB or digital download to make your project. Please remember to tell us where you sourced your materials.

Many thanks to all who entered our Christmas Prize Challenge #25. The winners have been chosen so pop over to CD Sunday Plus (link in sidebar) to see if your're a winner.



Here is my inspiration for you for Challenge #26.


I used the CD 'Victorian Christmas Cards' by Joanne Sheen for this one. The background paper, image and greeting are all from the CD.

I hope you will join us this time and start our year off with lots of yummy entries.

 If you leave a comment Thank You. All comments are read and appreciated.












3 comments:

  1. I love that scene - I think the whole card front would work beautifully as a calendar too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year
    Beautiful card, I love your wintry image

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely winter scene and I love the backing paper too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete