Sunday 8 December 2019

#25 Christmas Prize Challenge

Good Morning everyone hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Our next challenge at CD Sunday Plus is a Christmas Prize Challenge. The challenge closes earlier than normal....21st December. The results will be posted 5th January. This post will also include Carol's Top Three for Challenge #24

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have made a selection of cards using CD Christmas Presence by Ooh La La. I am showing you two. I decided to go for a CAS. Got to keep it simple when you're making so many Christmas cards. There were several images on the printed off sheet which inspired me to make a selection using the same image. For the background I used shiny, sparkly paper which came on a roll, from the Christmas Decor section of a DIY store. The added silver sentiments were in a pack but not sure who the maker is....sorry.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us. For the link to main challenge blog and to see what the rest of the Design Team have created go to link in sidebar.

If you are visiting and leaving a comment....Thank You...your comments are always read and appreciated.

I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful, Healthy 2020.

Enjoy Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sparkly cards Wynn.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the Christmas paper as backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, I like the simple CAS look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image Wynn and a good idea to use the other toppers to make a few more cards. I have very few Ooh La La cds - never see them advertised anywhere.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards and I love the sparkly background. Can't have Christmas without some sparkle.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete