Sunday 1 December 2019

#96 Unstampabelles

Good afternoon or Morning if you are in Tasmania. A new month so a new challenge from Unstampabelles. This time we are looking for Star Struck Starry Nights or just stars!! Added Twist ....to use sparkly pens or glues.  Here is my inspiration for you.


This was a fun card to make. I used two pieces joined together of Adorable Scorable from Hunky Dorey for the background. Then scored it to make the zig zag effect. The image is also from Hunky Dorey. I added a silver peel off greeting and some silver snowflakes and additional sparkle on the stars. There are some stars already printed on the background card.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us at Unstampabelles. The only rule is NO STAMPS please digi or otherwise.

Have a great week and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. If you visit me and leave a comment Thank You. Your comments are always read and appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment