Sunday 1 September 2019

#18 CD Sunday Plus 'Anything Goes'

Good Morning crafters. I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine while it lasted!! We are starting our new challenge today at CD Sunday Plus. Last time it was a prize challenge so watch out to see who the lucky winner was.

As usual the theme is 'Anything Goes'. Here is my inspiration for you.


I used the Ooh la La CD 'Festive Funnies' for the image and background. The greeting is from Hunky Dory. I added blue ribbon matted on sparkly gold ribbon.

This is the matching  insert taken from the same CD.


I added my own verse to it using 'Word' then printed it onto the insert.

I have made a wee start with my Christmas cards but I know that I'll still be making them right up to the due date.

I hope you have a lovely crafty week and I look forward to visiting your blogs real soon./ If you leave a comment , thank you, they are all read and appreciated.

Have fun!

4 comments: