Sunday 18 August 2019

CD Sunday Plus #17 Summer Prize Challenge

Good Morning everyone. We have some exciting news for you today. 

We are not only starting our next Challenge #17,. the theme being 'Summer Holidays', but also the Design Team have decided to move with the times.

In future we will be accepting digital downloads and USBs as well as CDs as your source material.

Therefore from now on, we will be known as CD Sunday Plus. As before we still need to know where your material came from.

The next challenge is a prize challenge #17 and the title is 'Summer Holidays'. Here is my inspiration for you.



I started with a white card blank.The background , image and greeting are from an old Joanne Sheen CD 'Viva La Diva' ( I think this was a RAK from our lovely leader Carol....thank you C x). I used the CD Greeting Card Factory to generate the speech bubble and text.

I hope you have fun making your entries for our 'Summer Holidays' prize challenge theme. Remember it doesn't have to be a card it could be a scrapbook layout, a gift, a box, a tag, an altered book....anything crafty really. Just remember you can use digital, downloads and USBs now as well as CDs when making it. Tell us where you sourced it from and you are good to go for a mention in our Top Three spot.

Have a great week and fingers crossed we see some sunshine this week.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the CD being used Wynn. Love the image - just wish I could wear anything like that now!!
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that CD, I can never just print off something quickly from it as I end up browsing all the images and chuckling as I go. You've made a super card with it here, very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and what long summer days are all about.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card from a great cd which I haven't used nearly enough. Love the bright colours too.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete