Sunday 4 August 2019

CD Sunday #16 Anything Goes using a CD.

Time for our next challenge at CD Sunday. I am hosting this time so lots of different cards please. You know I love an unusual fold. So I'll wait and see if I can give you an extra challenge!!

Here is my inspiration for you.Just a plain and simple landscape fold this time.

.
I started with plain orange card stock and added a border of cream lace. The background was some card stock I had in the scrap pile. Great to use up old stock isn't it. I then went to my Ooh La La CDs and found the perfect image on 'Yesterdays Memories'. The image is called 'Pretty in Orange'. I couldn't resist it especially after starting the card with orange card stock. I know you can't see much of it now since adding the lace and the background. The greeting is from a Joanne Sheen CD 'Holly Hill Pond'. It's on the sentiments sections and there's a facility for adding/changing the sentiments which is always a bonus.

I hope you'll join us this time. I look forward to visiting your blog and if you have left me a comment....Thank You. Your comments are always read and appreciated.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty lady - complimented by the beautiful lace that you have used.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty lace goes with the image you have chosen perfectly to give it a lovely vintage feel.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete