Sunday 15 September 2019

#19 'Anything Goes' at CD Sunday Plus

Good afternoon crafters. Sorry I am late with this post.....life got in the way this week!
At Cd Sunday Plus we are now accepting entries for our challenges as CDs plus digital downloads or USBs. So plenty of choices for you now.

This fortnight my inspiration for you is a card I was commissioned to make for a guy who was 80 and loves Quiizzing, Theatre and Car Treasure Hunts! I bit of a challenge for me. So I went for a pop and twist card.



Some of my images came from Card Making Factory Deluxe and some were Googled images. The wording was also added using Card Making Factory Deluxe.

This is the front of the closed card.


This style of card gives you lots of scope to add bits and bobs to each matt. 

I hope you'll be inspired to join us this fortnight. Thank you to all who entered last time. It was great to see so many of you joining us. I think the 'PLUS' is a great addition don't you?

Thank you for any comments left. They are always read and appreciated.

Have a crafty week!!

4 comments:

  1. A great design to enable you to incorporate all the things you were requested to do. We do get asked for some unusual and sometimes, nearly impossible, things on cards lol. You have risen to the challenge and I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - it sounded quite a challenge, and you rose to the challenge perfectly. I'm not familiar with this style of card - will have to investigate. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    And yes, I agree, the plus has given us crafters' lots more options and I hope you will continue to get lots of entries in future challenges.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design giving scope for wso many items to be added

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only tried this style of card once but i don't think my scoring was accurate enough, it came out looking very clumsy and yours doesn't look at all clumsy. The recipient must be thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete