Sunday 29 September 2019

#20 'Anything Goes' with CD Sunday Plus



Good Morning everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am off to a Macmillan Coffee morning shortly in memory of a dear friend's husband who sadly loss his battle to Cancer earlier this year. This such a good cause, as Macmillan Nurses do a fantastic job with end of life care.

 It's time for another challenge at CD Sunday Plus.

We have now changed our rulings to include not only CDs but also Digi downloads and downloads from USBs. As long as you tell us which source you used in your project.

Here is my inspiration for you.


Yes it's another Christmas card to add to the small pile !! I have used Joanne Sheen's 'Victorian Christmas Cards' CD for both the image and the background. The 'spotlight' images and greeting is also from the CD.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge and if you would like more inspiration pop over to CD Sunday Plus .....link in sidebar....and see what the rest of the design team have created.

Have a great crafty week and thank you for any comments you might leave. They are always read and appreciated.

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - you've used one of my favourite images from my favourite Christmas CD there so I was guaranteed to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and beautiful images of a robin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image. Who doesn't love a robin at Christmas time. Nice sentiment too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Wynn, I love robins and your layout is great, love the spotlights down the side.

    Hope the coffee afternoon was a success. The card I have posted for the challenge this time I made for a friend who is currently under the care of the MacMillan nurses, she tells me they do an amazing job.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete