Sunday 5 May 2019

Unstampabelles


I hope everyone is enjoying the May Bank Holiday weekend and the weather is being kind to you. It's dry but very cold here in the North East of England.

Our new challenge this month at Unstampabelles is entitled 'To Have and To Hold'. The twist is to add a touch of Art Deco. There's a prize as usual of a craft Gift card.


When thinking Art Deco I always look out my trusty Debbie Moore CDs as she always has some lovely Art Deco images on them. The CD I used for my image was 'Victorian Weddings'


I began with a two pieces of white card stock and trimmed the edges with a Joanne Sheen die. I then adhered them together to make a 'tent shape'. I die cut a frame to go around the image.  The sentiments were also from the CD. I added blue gems to the top one. The blue rose , bottom corner, was also from the CD. I added a white ribbon bow and two heart pins in blue and white. I also added white flat backed pearls to the corners of the frame and at the edge of the lace cut top.

I hope you'll be inspired to join our challenges. The main rule is NO stamps please digi or otherwise.

I look forward to visiting your blogs. If you are visiting me and leave a comment, Thank You,. They are always read and appreciated.

Have Fun!






3 comments:

  1. Really stunning. Love the touches of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. So elegant too. Thanks for being part of our team at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete