Monday 15 April 2019

Happy Birthday CD Sunday!!!


Happy 9th Birthday CD Sunday


           Yes it’s CD Sunday’s 9th birthday and we have a special Birthday challenge for you.

The #8 challenge for our 9th birthday is.....surprise, surprise......’Birthdays’ and using something from a CD somewhere on your creation. It doesn’t have to be a card it could be a gift box or a gift tag or a gift. Anything really as long as you use something from a CD when creating it. There are prizes on offer too. The team have been saving up for the winners to receive a gift voucher to spend in any craft shop of their choice. So a great prize for the winners and they will be chosen by the team.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I have used ‘The Wrinklies’ CD by La Pashe. I had great fun creating this for my Grand daughter who has just started her degree course for Mental Health Nursing and she absolutely loves it. She’s been having great fun with the patients on her placements and she tells me she has saved lives too. As I said earlier.....she Loves it!!!! Lovely to hear her talking with such enthusiasm for such a worthwhile profession.

I hope you can join us this time as it’s such a special challenge for us. I look forward to visiting you soon to see all your creations. If you leave a comment.....thank you. They are always read and appreciated.

Enjoy and Good Luck!!!

8 comments:

  1. the nurse in your card is certainly enjoying her work, great image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card for your Granddaughter. So nice to hear she is enjoying her job. We all spend such a lot of our lives working it's great to be able to enjoy what you do.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. You can't help but smile at the image and I love the die-cut frame.

    It's great to hear how much your granddaughter is enjoying her career.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - you can't go wrong with la Pashe for fun images perfectly suited to people's jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! We'd love you to enter this in our challenge over at the PD challenge too xx https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card Wynn and a really super fun image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Wynn I am very late with my visit. Lovely card. I am a fellow La Pashe fan.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete