Sunday 31 March 2019

CD Sunday ....Anything Goes with a CD

Good Morning to you all. I am scheduling this post as I am in Birmingham for the weekend at a Theatre Conference. Hopefully the weather is being kind but not sure whether I'll be able to appreciate it as these conferences tend to last for hours.

On to this fortnights challenge at CD Sunday. Last time Jocelyn hosted it and we had some really lovely entries . So she'll  be having fun deciding on her Top Three. This time it's our lovely leader Carol who is the host. Remember it's Anything Goes using a CD when you make anything craft related. It doesn't have to be a card.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I used Pollyanna Pickering's 'Farmyard Days' to create a calendar. It's made using a tag for each month. I adhered two months together so it wouldn't be too bulky. I fasten them together with silver ribbon. Ideally you can pop it into your handbag or purse instead of carrying a diary around with you. There is a small amount of space at the bottom of each tag to write on.  I am going to make a few of these for next Christmas and pop them in with the Christmas cards.

They could also be used as gift tags. Using the appropriate month you can tie the tag to the gift then circle the date and add the recipients name in the space at the bottom..

I hope I've tempted you to join us.

 It's almost time for our birthday celebration at CD Sunday and Carol will be telling you about what we have in store for you soon. Lots of goodies.....but I'll say no more!! Watch this space !!!

Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to visiting you soon. Any comments you leave are always read and appreciated. Thank you and have fun!!



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea your calendar/tags is/are. I would never have thought of that. You have reminded me that I did make a card last year that had Christmas tags inside. I might do that again.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to carry this in your bag, great calendar tags

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a great idea, I like the idea of the tags being used for a calendar,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea. I especially like the idea of using as a gift tag and circling the date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, so useful to keep in a handbag - you could jot appointments or birthdays on the bottom of each tag.

    ReplyDelete