Sunday 17 March 2019

CD Sunday #6 'Anything Goes using a CD'

Good Morning bloggers. I hope you're having a lovely weekend. We are having a relatively quiet one here.except for baking for my son and his family who are moving house this weekend . So we are feeding the troops!!

It's time for a new challenge at CD Sunday, #6 'Anything Goes using a CD'.

 Thank you for some fab entries last time. Margaret hosted it, so I'm sure she's scratching her head at the moment selecting her Top Three from such a great selection. Jocelyn is hosting #6 and as usual it's 'Anything Goes using a CD'

Here is my inspiration for you.


I used a lovely CD by Polly Anna Pickering ' Woodland Birds'. I have used this image before using it for a postcard only when I lived in Cyprus.. As there is more than one image on the printed sheet I had some left over. I added it to peach coloured card stock A4 folded landscape.. The 'Just a Note' die cut is from Joanne Sheen and the 'Feather' was a magazine freebie eons ago. I lightly smeared some yellow mustard ink over the feather. Punched out dots/small circles....waste from a single hole punch......were added to the top right and bottom left corner.

I hope you will join us for this challenge. Our main rule is that you use an element from a craft CD, however small, and tell us which CD you've used.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and if you visit me and leave a message....Thank You....your comments are always read and appreciated.

Have a great, crafty week and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful image and lay out Wynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love your postcard image and the feathers to match

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Wynn. It is very striking and unusual.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post card idea and that feather is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. I hope you are keeping well - I'm not keeping up with visiting blogs lately!

    ReplyDelete