Sunday 3 March 2019

#5 at CD Sunday

Good Morning everyone . Can you believe it's March already. What a lovely month February was! The weather here this Winter has made me very pleased that I no longer live in Cyprus. They have had the wettest Winter on record and it's still raining, with the dams likely to overflow this weekend.

Over at CD Sunday it's time for a new challenge. The last challenge was hosted by yours truly. Thank you all for taking part. There were lots of delightful entries so I am going to have the lovely task of choosing my Top Three ready to posted next Sunday. This time Margaret is hosting the challenge and once again it's 'Anything Goes using a CD'.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I started with a square card from a pack I bought at the Crafters Companion store in Newton Aycliffe when I visited it early last year. The yellow matt was embossed using a free embossing folder I got in a magazine....sorry not sure which one it was. The oval gold frame was a RAK sent from a crafting friend so I'm not sure which die was used.

The central image is from a Joanne Sheen CD 'Holly Hill Pond'....a fave of mine. It's such a cute image and I've used it many times before to make my Easter Cards. This one is for two lovely people in Cyprus. The little tag was from a Hunky Dory pack.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us at CD Sunday. Don't forget you must use a CD and tell us which one you've used. The element from the CD can be anything. large or small, e.g. the main image, background, tag, greeting etc. For those of you who don't have a blog we have a facebook page where you can upload your creations in the comments section.

So off you go and create anything, doesn't have to be a card, as long as you use a CD.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous image and lay out Wynn, would make a beautiful Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and love the embossing.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit late this week Wynn. Lovely card. A beautiful image surrounded by a great background which enhances the image and makes it look like a cameo.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete