Tuesday 28 May 2019

#11 'Anything Goes with a CD' at CD Sunday

Sorry I am late....again.... posting. The Bank Holiday weekend and youngest stepson flying up from Devon to visit together with an unexpected trip to A&E hasn't helped!!! So at last I have a spare minute to post.

I am hosting this times challenge at CD Sunday. As usual it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you have used a  CD somewhere when you make your card etc.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I started with a piece of A4 white card stock folded in half. Then added a matt of background paper from a freebie pack in a magazine.....sorry not sure which one. Then I took a piece of A5 white catd and embossed it. I took another piece of background paper and folded it in a concertina fashion. I added this to the embossed card at the bottom and placed a strip of white embossed card at the top edge to cover the join. A strip of jewels were then added and a die cut flower for the centre . Two smaller die cut flowers were added to each corner with jewels added.
On the top half of the card I placed an image from a Katy Sue CD Fabulous Fashion and added a double mounted die cut greeting in two shades.

I hope you'll join us this time. Don't forget only one rule....use something from a CD however small and tell us which CD you've used. I look forward to visiting you soon. If you leave a comment ....thank you... They are always read and appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I really like the folds at the bottom of the card. Great idea.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely shaped card great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - the paper at the bottom looks like draped fabric - great design.

    ReplyDelete