Sunday 17 May 2015

'Stepping Out' with Jocelyn

I can't believe it's time for another challenge at CD Sunday......don't the weeks fly by. We had some fabulous entries in memory of Wendy aka Purple Crazy. Now for the task of choosing a winner....not easy when there were so many wonderful creations. Keep checking the challenge blog to see if you were a winner of one of the yummy prizes.

It was my turn to choose the theme for the challenge last time and I set you the task of looking for 'Curious Cats'. We had some adorable images........ which isn't making my job easy to find my top three. The winners will be announced it two weeks so keep checking in.

The challenge this time 'Stepping Out' was chosen by Jocelyn. I think this will be popular too as every girl loves shoes!! There are some great CD's out there so I'm sure you'll find something suitable. This is my design.



It's from that great CD by Katy Sue 'Fabulous Shoes' . There are some fantastic designs on this CD. I don't think.....well I know actually....that I could never wear those heels. Gone are the days!!!

The layout was taken straight from the CD and I found some ribbon in my stash which matched perfectly. I made a ribbon border down the side and added matching green gems....Voila!! So easy to make. I know I usually go for fancy folds so this is a complete change of style for me. The greeting is from the CD too.

You'll find lots of fab designs from the rest of the team on the CD Sunday challenge blog (link in  sidebar). Plenty to inspire you ....so off  you pop.

Have a great crafty week. I look forward to visiting you.

7 comments:

  1. A great choice Wynn, I love this CD and have used it lots, I'm sure it will make an appearance this time too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Wynn what a wonderful card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Wynn, love the backing paper against the image and the side ribbon with the gems all matching perfectly .
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynn, the ribbon and gems on the spine make the card look like a book. Great look.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Wynn, love your chosen image and although I have this CD I don't use it as often as I should. Love your ribbon, it adds a lovely finishing touch.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wear heels like that anymore either Wynn but a girl can dream! Very pretty card I love the red spotty look.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wynn, thank you for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comment, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit, I do hope you'll call by again soon and maybe become a follower too.
    Many thanks.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete