Sunday 31 May 2015

'Add some Bling or Glitter'

Good morning crafty bloggers. I hope you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday last week end. WE are a week behind the UK so ours is this weekend. There'll be lots of fun down at the harbour with the usual 'tat' stalls. Now the Cypriots really like there 'Bling' so the challenge at CD Sunday this fortnight would really suit them!!

We had some fabulous Stepping Out entries last time and I know Jocelyn has a hard task choosing her top three. This time it's Sue's turn and she's chosen 'Add some Bling or Glitter'. Now we are all glitter girls at heart.......well most of us are anyway. As usual there will a Top Three and Sue will be sending a lovely prize to the winner. Please remember when creating your card to use something from a CD and tell us which CD it's from.....cos we're nosey and like to know.....thank you x.

 
It's my Grand Daughters birthday next week so this challenge came at the right time for me as she's a real girly girl and loves her bling and glitter. She'll be a teenager too so I had to find something appropriate. I went for an image I had in my stash.....not sure where it's from....if you recognize it please let me know so I can give credit. As you can see there are lots of appropriate images for teenagers on this topper.
For the background papers and sentiment I used a Crafters Companion CD 'Halcyon Days'.
I add matching ribbon with pearls on wire across the top and bottom and added some flower gems and butterflies. The sentiment reads 'Cherish your Dreams and follow your Passion'. I also added a lovely glittery No. 13 which I bought at the local bookstore.......we get our craft stash from a variety of outlets here in Cyprus!!
 
So what are you waiting for.....get that bling and glitter out ....and your CDs of course. For more inspiration from my Teamies pop over to CD Sunday.....you won't be disappointed... (link in side bar)
 
Have a lovely crafty week and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what CD's and yummy bling you've used.


6 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a teenager Wynn, and I'm sure she'll love all the bling on it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i can tell that one young lady is going to so pleased on her birthday, this has just what they like makeup and mobiles and bling and all on pretty colours, don't think you can fail with this one Wynn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wyn. Great card for a teenager and I am sure your Grand Daughter will love it. It won't be long before my Grand Daughter will be a teenager as well. Doesn't the time fly.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card design, love all your detail, so perfect for a teenager
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design Wynn and I am sure your Grand Daughter will treasure it. Perfect for a teenage girl with makeup and mobiles. It wasn't like that when I was 13 sadly.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pink and blingy Wynn - just perfect for a teenage girl, I'm sure she will love it.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete