Sunday 3 May 2015

'Curious Cats'

It's Sunday and time for another challenge at CD Sunday. It is my turn to choose the theme and I thought 'Curious Cats' would be a fun one to do. I have a friend in the UK who adores her cats and all the antics they get up to. It was her birthday last month so she was on my mind when I decided to go with this challenge.
Last time it was Christines turn and there were lots of lovely entries for her 'Lots of Layers' challenge. I don't envy her the task of deciding upon a winner.
The challenge in tribute to Wendy aka Purple Crazy is still running and there are some fab prizes on offer for this one too.

Here is my inspiration for you.
 
The CD I used was from Joanne Sheen with artwork by Janet Kruskamp. The background paper with the small cat image is actually from an insert on the CD but I liked the idea of the small image at the outside of the scene so I went with that. The greeting is also from Joanne Sheen using another of her CDs.
 
So what are you waiting for I know we have lots of cat lovers here in blogland so dust off those CDs and create a 'Curious Cat' card or anything papercraft related. I will be choosing my Top Three when the challenge closes and will be sending you a little prize from sunny Cyprus. Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's inspirations and give them some love. The link to main challenge is in the sidebar and from there you can also go to Wendy's challenge.....so two bites of the cherry for you.
Have fun I know I did.

7 comments:

  1. I don't have this cd Wynn but I do like this image, maybe one to look for. I like the striped background lovely and clean looking.
    Thanks for the card it was nice of you to think of me.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wynn, I'll be spoilt for choice this time with the Cats.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Wynn and a good choice as there are many cat lovers out there A CD I don't have but it does look good, maybe I will add it to my wish list. It is dull, cool and damp here, typical Bank Holiday weather.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Joanne Sheen's stuff - she is a clever lady. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have used an insert as backing paper - it works really well in fact it is purrrfect! Corny joke I know but someone had to do it!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image Wynn it's brilliant , definitely curious cats, great challenge.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wynn, you are so right about the "antics" of cats, great card! Thank-you for dropping by my blog to reconnect, it was good to hear from you. I'm not in blogland very often anymore because my girls are growing up and getting busy which has been keeping me out of the craftroom as much as I'd like. But it is a good busy too. Take care,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete