Sunday 2 August 2020

Unstampabelles

Good Evening everyone to all in the UK and Good Morning to Tasmania. Our new challenge at Unstampabelles begins today and this time it's 'Good News'. The optional twist is to make your own background. As usual there is a gift voucher prize for the winner.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I began with A4 white card stock and folded it landscape orientation. I used a corner punch to round the corners.

I then created the background using embossed card and corner die cuts. I then added gem stones.

I used a template to cut two large hearts.....one blue and one white. (This was a commissioned card and the customer asked for it to include blue, hence my colour palette.) Then I die cut the Love heart and smaller blue heart. The sparkly number 60 was then added to the blue heart.

I generated the two Greetings using the CD Card Making Factory DeLuxe.

I hope you'll be joining us this month. Please click on the link Unstampabelles in the sidebar to see what the rest of the team have created.

Take care out there!!!!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments: