Sunday 30 August 2020

#43 CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning crafters. It's time for our latest challenge at CD Sunday Plus. As usual it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you use something from a CD, USB or digi download and tell us your source. It doesn't have to be the main focus of your make, which means it could be the background, tag or sentiment etc.

Here is my inspiration for you.



                    ( This is looking a bit too blue as the light wasn't good when I took the photo.)

I started with A4 card stock and folded it portrait. Then I was having a browse through my Hunky Dory insert papers and found this lovely delicate image of an Owl in Winter. I thought it would make a lovely Christmas card. I've not used the inserts before as the main image but I think it worked.

The tag/sentiment  is from an Ooh La La CD 'Xmas Presence'. I added silver ribbon and a star gem to the tag. Et Voila!!

For more inspiration pop over to the CD Sunday Plus Home page to see what the rest of the team have created. (link in side bar) Remember it doesn't have to be a card it could be anything paper craft related.

Have a good week and take care out there!!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Wynn, it works perfectly.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Wynn. A beautiful simple image and I love the misty background.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image of the owl. Using an insert works really well.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete