Sunday 2 August 2020

CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning everyone. Well it's great to back with you all again. I've been having P.C. problems . So I have not been able to access my blog. 

It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday Plus and as usual it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you use something from a CD, USB or Download in your creation. It could be a card, altered book, boxes, ATC, scrap book  anything as long as you use something, however small, from the aforementioned.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I began with a scalloped square card. The background and image are from Hunky Dory. The CD element is the Greeting which is from a lovely CD by Joanne Sheen 'Holly Hill Pond'. This is a great go to CD and I use it quite often.

I hope you can join us and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon.

Take care out there.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It's great that you're back up and running.

    This is such a pretty card, I love the flourishes on the backing paper.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card with lovely shades of blue.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you back in print Wynn. A big relief for you I am sure. A great card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you back in blogland, this is a beautiful card, and the colouring is soft and perfect

    ReplyDelete