Sunday 26 April 2020

#34 CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning everyone hope you are all fit and well on this lovely Sunday morning.

It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday Plus and this time our hostess with the mostest is our lovely leader Carol. As usual the theme is 'Anything Goes' as long as you use something from a CD, USB or download and tell us your source.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have made a stepper card. The download is from Crafts You Print. The design is by Kim Blundred and the template for the stepper is by Carol Dunn. The Artwork is Nitwit Collection.
The wooden sentiment was from my stash courtesy of 'The Works'. I added peel off numbers and lettering and also edged it with gold peel offs to cover my wonkey cutting out!!

I hope you can join us this time and I look forward to visiting you all. If you leave me a comment Thank You. All your comments are read and appreciated.

Take Care, Stay Safe and hopefully we'll all be out of this lockdown soon.

3 comments:

  1. I am flattered to read that I am the hostess with the mostest. I'll take that as I am just creeping towards the next big 0.
    Great card Wynn. I don't know how you do those shapes. Well I do, but...
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, would have been perfect for my nephews recent birthday.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete