Sunday 12 April 2020

#33 CD Sunday Plus


HAPPY EASTER



Good Morning and Happy Easter to you all on this strange Easter Morning!! I hope you are all well and remember to social distance. This is not easy I know especially when it's a Bank Holiday but its got to be done to stay safe. 'Strange but True' as the Bard , our friend Will Shakespeare, once said!

We are once again challenging you at CD Sunday Plus with Anything Goes. As long as you use something from a CD, USB or  Download.in your project. Jocelyn is our host this time around.

                                                          Here is my inspiration for you.


This pretty Easter card, which sadly didn't get posted, was created using an image from Crafts You Print. The Designer is Di Simpson.The pale green background was from my stash. I created and printed the greeting from the CD Greeting Card factory Deluxe. I will put this card safely away and hopefully I will be able to send it next year.

Have a lovely Easter and if you are visiting and leave a comment Thank You. All your comments are read and appreciated.

Have fun, Stay at home and craft, Save Lives!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Wynn to you and your family
    Beautiful Easter card, love your image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual and striking card Wynn. I love it. Like mine it will wait until next year.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wynn, your card is great, very different. It is a strange time and I'm more glad than ever of my crafting just now. Let's hope we can get back to some sort of normality before too long.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh what a cute design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete