Monday 10 June 2019

CD Sunday Anything Goes

Time for our next challenge at CD Sunday. Once again it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you use a CD somewhere in the making and tell us which CD you've used.

This is my inspiration for you this time..


I use A4 white card stock then added a black matt. I then die cut circles in a variety of sizes in black and white. These were layered to give a 3D effect and placed randomly across the card. I then printed off some toppers from a PollyAnna Pickering CD Farmyard Days. I used a scalloped die to cut out the images of the kittens and the cat and placed then onto the circles. I printed off the pretty 'Thank You' topper from a Joanne Sheen CD Hollyhill Pond. Finally I die cut the large 'Thank You' sentiment in black and added three black gems to the bottom

Please visit the CD Sunday and see what the rest of the team have created . You won't be disappointed.

If you visit and leave a comment...Thank You....your comments are always read and appreciated.

Have a great crafty week!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this design. Unusual and very striking.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn. Hope you are now feeling better. I love your different styles and I haven't seen this one before.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah your card is beautiful. Thanks for dropping by my blog, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete