Sunday 23 June 2019

# 13 CD Sunday

Time for another challenge at CD Sunday. It's Anything Goes ith a CD. So you have lots of choice as long as you use something from a CD when you make it.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I used a pre made square scalloped card as my base. I printed off the topper from a CD Crafters Companion 'Halcyon Days and Voila....simple. The only addition was the circular greeting which I also printed from the same CD. 

I hope you'll see how easy card making can be when using CDs and join in our fun challenge.

If you are visiting leaving a comment ...thank you.....all comments are read and appreciated.

Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card with lovely summer colours.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summery image. Love the stitched effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are beautiful and go together so well. Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - I just love that cd.
    The exhibition is on until 26 August 2019.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete