Sunday 3 February 2019

It's February 2019 and time for.....

......our first challenge of the year at Unstampabelles. We hope you've enjoyed teh break and are raring to go with some new and exciting challenges. We have lots of new design team members too. So please visit them and give them some love. You will find more info about them on the main challenge blog page Unstampabelles.

This time Susan would like to see projects that are 'Simply Bright and Cheerful' and the optional Twist is 'Arty Creations appreciated'.

The prize is a $15 Aus. Gift Certificate.



Here is my interpretation of the challenge.


I used some patterned card stock from Hunky Dory which I cut and folded to create a tall thin DL card. I thought the image looked like a painted work of art and it's bright and cheerful. I added a die cut greeting 'Just a note' from Joanne Sheen. I have sent this to a friend to tell her of our 'change of address'.
(For those of you who are new to my blog. We have recently moved back to the UK after living for almost 20 years in Cyprus)
. The bought change of address cards are always so boring to my eyes. Hence why I made my own.I hope you will be inspired to join us.

Don't forget we are UNstampabelles so no stamps please when you are making your project. This can be anything from greetings cards, scrapbook layouts, ATCs, altered artwork i.e notebooks, boxes. The sky's the limit just don't use stamps....this includes digis.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and if you leave a comment....thank you... they are always read and appreciated.

Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Those Hunky Dory flowers do look very artsy and cheerful. Your black die cut sentiment adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink has got it right! The Hunky Dory card is just beautiful and the whole looks very classy. Thanks for joining with us again for another ride this year at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete