Sunday 3 February 2019

#3 Anything Goes using a CD.

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are all keeping warm and have survived the snow. We didn't have any where I live so we were lucky. The US seem to be having it bad too. My crafting friends in sunny Australia tho are still enjoying their Summer!! Wish we were. What a crazy world!

It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday. We had some fab entries last time....thank you to those who joined us. This time the challenge is hosted by Meg and again the theme is Anything Goes using a CD.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I made this card for a friend who adores cats. This image reminded me of her cat. I'm sure she'll love it. If you look closely you can also see some kittens on the calendar in the background. I used a CD from Joanne Sheen with artwork by Janet Kruskamp for both the image, background paper and greeting.

I hope you will join us this time and don'r forget to use something from a CD in your project however small. If you don't have a blog you can enter via our facebook page.

Any comments you make are always read and appreciated.....thank you. If you aren't a follower of my blog and you want to be please click the follower link in the sidebar.

Have a lovely week and keep warm


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card Wynn, wish we were basking in sunshine instead of up to our necks in ice and snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Cats always find the best places to sleep. Love the check backing paper that goes with it.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful image and lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image displayed to perfection with that lovely paper

    ReplyDelete