Sunday 20 January 2019

#2 CD Sunday

Good Morning Crafters. Thank you all for your wonderful entries to our first challenge of 2019. Carol is going to have great fun choosing here fave.

We hope you will join us for  #2 Anything Goes using a CD.

(Unfortunately my main PC, with my pictures on, is  poorly and is at the Computor docs. As soon as it’s well again I will add the photograph of my project to help inspire you.)

And here it is.....


I use a CD from OOh La La artwork by Shawn Jenkins.. The Cd was used  for both the images and the background. I finished it off with three tiny pebbles from my stash. They were a perfect colour match. The greeting is a gold peel off.

 My teamies have created some fab projects too so please pop over to CD Sunday and check them out.

We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you have created. Don’t forget when adding your entry you must have used a CD in the making and tell us which CD you’ve used.

Have fun!! 

3 comments:

  1. I am sure your PC will be all better soon. We can see your lovely card on the Blog. What a gorgeous colour blue. Very striking and eye catching.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your fabulous card on the CD Sunday blog, the images are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete