Sunday 24 June 2018

'Things to Eat' at CD Sunday

Good Morning to you all. Well I hope the promised heatwave  that's due to hit the UK has happened. A bit of sunshine always makes you feel good doesn't it!

Over at CD Sunday we are thinking of Food!!! Something yummy always makes you feel good too!!

The challenge this time as been chosen by Jane. Last time's challenge was to recycle with Carol's choice. We had some creative ideas. The winner will be up on the challenge blog next Sunday.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have made a gatefold easel card using the Joanne Sheen CD, artwork by Janet Krusckamp. The green background papers were in a pad from Lidls. It's a lovely Summery green which I thought blended well with the Summery image.



The cupcakes on the stopper are also from the same pack. They were on a sheet which I fussy cut  The greetings were computer generated.

I used designer paper from an OLL CD 'Everyday Occasions' to cover the outside. Then I added strips of green ribbon and silk leaves from my flower arranging stash. Tiny seed pearls were placed on top of each leaf. The main greeting is  a Google image and I added another cupcake to it.

I hope I've inspired you to join the challenge. There's always a great prize on offer from the design team for the winner. For more inspiration pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar)

Have a great crafty week!!

7 comments:

  1. Great card Wynn. I love the front - which I haven't seen until now. As far a heatwaves go Wynn you are talking to the wrong person - I hate them and am very happy when it is cooler - not cold but considerably cooler. Take care.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage style image of afternoon tea Wynn, not many places still offer this, great card, hope your friend loved her card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. Afternoon tea is still served here in some of the hotels....great treat and feels very British!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card, tea on a shady terrace sounds perfect in this glorious weather and the gatefold style is great for an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love your design and image
    Yes it's hot and going to get hotter as this week, hopefully it will continue for a while

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those doors opening onto such a gorgeous scene.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and fold Wynn
    I would love to be sat in that picture with a cup of tea and a cupcake.
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete