Saturday 9 June 2018

'Ribbon and Lace'

Good Morning. It's time for our new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. This time Hilde has chosen the lovely theme of 'Ribbon and Lace'....always popular. This is my inspiration for you.


I have created a gatefold easel card using papers and images from Hunky Dory. You can find many instructions for making this on You Tube.

 

Outside closed gate fold
 
The buttons are from a pack I've had for eons....not sure where they were from. I placed a scrap piece of ribbon under the buttons which were secured with hi tack tape. The lace edging the stopper image again was a scrap piece in my stash. The pink gingham paper was from a crafty friend at my craft group.
 
This challenge runs for two weeks and is a cards only challenge for FUN!! For more inspiration pop over to the challenge blog (link in sidebar)
 
Have a great weekend!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment