Sunday 17 June 2018

Flowers with Unstampabelles

We are midway through the challenge at Unstampabelles. The challenge is proving very popular and we've had some yummy entries so far.....who doesn't like flowers!! The twist is to Bling it up!

                                                    Here is my midway inspiration for you.

A card style I made a few weeks ago and I thought I'd use the style again. It's an upright Zcard which you can find on Youtube. Link here youtube

I started with  oblong white card stock and edged the narrow end with a fancy die. I covered it with lemon designer paper and folded it into a step card. The image was from a Hunky Dory pack of some pretty flower fairies which matched the designer paper perfectly. I added the image to card stock and left a gap in the top for the tag to slip down. I hand made the tag adding the sentiment from the same Hunky Dory pack. The yellow brad attaches the tag to the back of the card then it slots into the slit at the top of the main image. The card then folds flat for posting.

I hope you will join us at Unstampabelles.

This is the prize on offer from Susan.

 
Stamps and an embossing folder.
 
I look forward to visiting you soon. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the shape, I might try this shape in the future thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete