Sunday 27 September 2015

'Belles' Final Week

Whewww where did the month go! It is the final week for you to get those male cards entered in the Unstampabelles challenge. We've had some great entries so far and he was me thinking you didn't like making male cards. My inspiration for is a card I made for my football crazy Grandson.



The image was in My Pictures and I'm not sure where it came from. I googled his favourite team's badge. This was fussy then added to the top corner along with his name and birthday age.

The twist this time is to blog journal about what makes a great male card. As you can see I went with sports equipment which I think is always good for male cards if you know which sport they follow of course. Keep your card simple and don't add fussy bling or bows.

Susan has once more generously provided a fab prize of decoupage sheets and stickers.


To see more inspiration for those male cards check out what the rest of the team have created at Unstampabelles (link in sidebar) Don't forget rule is NO STAMPS digi or otherwise ....thank you x x

Have a great week and I look forward to reading all your comments and visiting your blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wynn what a wonderful lads card I love the design and I'm sure your Grandson will love it.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete