Saturday 26 September 2015

'Anything Goes ' with Dragonflies

Good Morning crafters and bloggers. It's time for another card challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Last time Susan chose a Magical theme.....we had lots of fairies!! Susan now has the difficult task of choosing her top three....it won't be easy!!

This time Hilde has chosen 'Anything Goes'. Now I know this is always popular with you  so we are expecting lots of yummy entries. I can't wait to visit you all and see what you come up with. Don't forget although it's 'Anything Goes' it has to be a card. So easy peasy for you this time.

This is my inspiration for. It's a shaped teapot card that I got from CUP. I made for my MIL 's birthday.


This was an easy card to make as all the elements are easily printed off from CUP. The flowers are decoupaged and the tags come in a variety of sentiments. I just added a narrow green ribbon to the top of the tag and adhered it with a glue dot. Voila!!

I hope you have fun with this challenge. I look forward to visiting you. Pop over to 'Crafting with Dragonflies' (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the Dragonflies have made to inspire you.

Have a crafty weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Very effective card Wynn. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wynn!! Love the teapot shape. Beautiful flowers!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Wynn. It looks so rounded and realistic.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete